Listen Live
Listen Live
HomeNewsNew partnership looks to “elevate North Bay as a premier study destination"

New partnership looks to “elevate North Bay as a premier study destination”

A new partnership is helping international students locally.  

Nipissing University is teaming up with BorderPass to offer international students access to a reliable, online resource for affordable, transparent, and realistic guidance on immigration matters.  

Officials say it will safeguard the students against unfair fees and false promises. 

“We are committed to ensuring that every international student who chooses Nipissing University has the resources and support they need for a smooth transition to Canada and University life,” said Debra Iafrate, Registrar at Nipissing University. “Our partnership with BorderPass alleviates some of the challenges international students often face when navigating the Canadian immigration system by simplifying and streamlining the study permit process and path to permanent residency.” 

- Advertisement -

Iafrate adds the new support service is just one example of Nipissing’s student-centric approach and investment in student success. 

“BorderPass and Nipissing University are committed to elevating North Bay as a premier study destination while providing seamless immigration and work pathways to address the region’s growing labour market needs,” says Sally Daub, BorderPass Co-Founder.  

New international students enrolling at Nipissing University will gain access to BorderPass services for one year.  

- Advertisment -
- Advertisment -
- Advertisement -

Continue Reading